Gulf Power has launched a new website that’s making it easier than ever to interact with the energy company.
Based on customer feedback, Gulf Power has launched a redesign of its website, MyGulfPower.com. It provides a more engaging, friendlier experience with a streamlined, easier-to-navigate design. The site also makes it easier to view energy use to help customers make more informed decisions.
“We’re continually looking for impactful ways to help our customers,” said Rick DelaHaya, Gulf Power spokesperson. “Leveraging technology helps us become even more connected with our customers and helps them get easier access to the information they want.”
- Improved Structure and Navigation. The site has been redesigned with a new and colorful layout, including more intuitive navigation and a more standardized menu structure.
- New “My Account” area. Customer’s account information, including monthly statements and their energy use is now easier to review.
- Gulf Power Store. A new online shopping experience, the Gulf Power Store is filled with smart home and energy saving products including smart thermostats, LED lightbulbs, advanced power strips and more. Connect through the Gulf Power website or directly at GulfPowerStore.com.
- Improved Program Enrollment. Updated, detailed information about Gulf Power money and energy savings programs with links and easy instructions on how to enroll.
- Responsive design. Responsive design optimizes the experience for customers from any device — mobile, tablet or desktop — so important account information is always easy to get to at home or on the go.
- Preference Center. This gives customers the ability to choose how they wish to be contacted or receive alerts by Gulf Power either through email, text message or phone call.
- Easy Payment. Customers can still pay their bills online, and the new website will map out 300 new authorized payment locations, including Publix, Walmart, Winn-Dixie, Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, and locations with a Western Union center.
“We’re providing service that fits the lives of our customers by making it easier for them to access the information they need the most,” added DelaHaya. “Wherever you are, the ability to easily access important information and handle transactions can help our customers make well-informed, timely decisions for themselves, their family or even their business.”
Customers can go to MyGulfPower.com to experience the new website or connect via social media on Facebook and Twitter.
About Gulf Power
Gulf Power is an investor-owned energy provider with all of its common stock owned by Atlanta-based Southern Company. Gulf Power serves more than 450,000 customers in eight counties throughout Northwest Florida. The company’s mission is to safely provide exceptional customer value by delivering reliable, affordable and environmentally responsible electricity while strengthening our communities. Visit online at MyGulfPower.com or on the company’s Facebook page. News information can be found at GulfPowerNews.com.
News Media Contacts:
Media Relations Supervisor
850-444-6433, cell 318-294-2338
850-444-6784, cell 850-375-6123